Hitchcock

Last week, I went to see the remastered Vertigo on the big screen and was floored by it. This week, we have the trailer to Hitchcock and I am beyond excited. Taking place during the production of Psycho (my all time favourite Hitchcock film) the film will focus on relationship between Alfred and his wife Alma.



From the trailer, the story and the look of the film seem great but I am disappointed by how heavily they've layered on the prosthetics. I mean, if you didn't know it would you even think that was Anthony Hopkins?

2 comments:

  1. I'm missing a chance to see the director speak about the movie in a few weeks which is kind of a bummer! I think it looks pretty good but agree about the prosthetics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad im not alone on that one. Bummer about missing the Q&A.

      Delete