2013 already



The end of 2012 is nigh and that means it's a very special time of year for illustrators and designers.

It's the season where designers and illustrators work their butts off trying to convince us regular folk to buy their over-priced yet oh so lovely diaries and calendars. You know the ones, they're so pretty that after you buy them you never use them lest you ruin them with your cheap pens and poor handwriting. (Am I the only one who does this?)

But if I was to buy one this year, it would be this Cities calendar from the Rifle Paper Co. Let's ignore it's uselessness for now and just focus on the lovely illustrations. So pretty.


2 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for these types of calendars! I always buy them and then never really use them as calendars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad I'm not alone in this. They are just too pretty but also, how am i meant to even use them? Like write around the tiny numbers?? Use arrows?? I dont get it!

      Delete