Music for Mondayitis

No tracks today, just these hilarious music relate someecards for you to peruse.

someecards.com - Let's enjoy Beck's musical genius without ever wondering if his albums are some sort of giant Scientology experiment

someecards.com - I feel a profound connection to you based on the music in your shared iTunes folder

someecards.com - The latest antidepressants are still no match for the latest Radiohead album

someecards.com - My new favorite bands are pretty much my old favorite bands



Is this post cheating? It's just I'm not listening to much at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. haha i love these. not cheating.
    also: did you get my email a while back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't. I was actually thinking about that this morning. Let me check my spam folder.
      thx

      Delete