When can I put up my tree?



This Christmas will be the first time in 10 years that I can have a proper Christmas tree. By 'proper' I don't mean real, I just mean bigger than 30cm. I am very excited.

So excited that I want it up NOW! But I can hear my mother in the back of my head telling me not to put it up til Dec 1, just like I hear her saying you shouldn't whenever I open a birthday present early.

When do you think is the best time to put up your tree and decorations? What as made you pick that particular date?

If you've been lurking around here and haven't commented yet, please comment on this post. It would be great to hear your thoughts. I am looking at you.

thx.

Tree above by A Merry Mishap and seen on my Christmas Pinterest Board.

2 comments:

  1. november 1. any time after that is totally fair game. absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Suzy. I like this Nov 1 idea - it means I'm 12 days late! ha!

    ReplyDelete