Get me some cacti

During July, I was blessed to spend 3 whole weeks in Sunny Southern California. The trip was all about family and it was wonderful but one of the highlights was when I was all alone one afternoon in the most stunning garden I have ever seen.

Killing a few hours while my husband worked wasn't looking fun until ESB directed me to The Huntington. This place has an incredible library and botanical gardens where you can spend HOURS! (I did!) It's simply wow.

My favourite spot was the cactus garden. I have few words because I was in awe the whole time. Maybe I was so blown away because I'm Australian and we just don't see this stuff out here but I'm pretty sure that this place would have an impact on even the most seasoned Cactus connoisseur. If you're ever in LA, seek this place out, and if you want to get married there, I say do it. It's truly spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment